Mabini, officially the Municipality of Mabini, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Batangas, Philippines.
Mabini is known for its diving and snorkeling sites.
It is named after Apolinario Mabini, a Filipino revolutionary hero.
Ideal for Hotel & Restaurant
3.4 Hectare Lot in Bagalangit, Anilao, Mabini, Batangas
Lot area: 34,075sqm.
Price: P1000/sqm or P34,075,000.xx.
- Along the circumferential road, with and uphill slope and ocean view.
- Lot has a lot of mahogany and gemelina trees.
- Titled property.
- Very near Aqua Ventures Reef Resort and Bamu Villa Resort.
- Also very near Dive 7000 resort.
- 48 meter frontage along highway.
- Highest point of the property is around 100 meters above sea level.
- No frontage along shoreline, but accessible thru footpaths.
- With deepwell water source.
- Ideal for a retirement home.
Lot with Shoreline
3 Hectare Lot with Shoreline Along Batangas Bay.
Lot Area: 3 hectares.
Price: P6000/sqm or P180 Million.
- Titled property with 50 meter shoreline along Batangas Bay.
- Mabini Circumferential road traverses thru the property.
- Some parts of the property is located in higher elevations.
- Ideal for a port development or resort development.
- Clean title.
Prime 7.8 Hectares Beachfront Property
Lot Area: 7.8 hectares.
Price: P5000/sqm or P390 million.
- Located near the poblacion area of Anilao, Mabini.
- Very near the highway, and port of Anilao Mabini.
- Located beside Aguila Beach Resort.
- Barangay road traverses thru the property.
- 320+meters frontage along Balayan Bay.
- Ideal for a large mixed use, hotel resort development.
- Shoreline mostly sandy and walkable.