Calatagan, officially the Municipality of Calatagan, is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Batangas, Philippines.
Calatagan comprises the Calatagan Peninsula between the South China Sea and Balayan Bay. The peninsula's near white sand beaches are well-known vacation and leisure sites. There are several beach resorts including the Banak House Calatagan on Calatagan beach, the Ronco Beach Resort in barangay Bagong Silang, Playa Calatagan in barangay Santa Ana, the Golden Sunset Resort in barangay Uno, Lago de Oro Resort in barangay Balibago, Villa Agustina in barangay Bagong Silang, and Nacua Sea Park in barangay Quilitisan.
Calatagan was formerly titled as the Forbes Park of the South, because of the rich families who own estates here.
199 Hectares Raw Titled Land for Development
Industrial-Agricultural Lot for Development in Calatagan & Lian Batangas.
Prime Raw Land in Balibago, Calatagan & Lian, Batangas.
Lot Area: 1,990,528 sqm (199 hectares).
Titled. Price: P400/sqm or P796,211,200.xx.
- Consolidated properties located in Brgy. Balibago, Calatagan, Batangas, extending to nearby barangays.
- Located along Zobel Highway and at the end of Balibago-Balayan Highway.
- With access from Matabungkay road.
- Mostly sugarcane fields.
- Very near Matabungkay Beach Hotel, South Coast Lian, Batangas.
- Also very near Lago De Oro Wavepark & Resort. also near Calatagan Solar Farm by Solar Philippines.
- No risk of Storm Surge from West Philippine Sea.
- +/-20 to 40 feet above sea level with 43 listed owners of individual titles for the entire property.
- Ideal for a solar power farm, agri-industrial development.
For Direct Buyers only.